Magnificent recreational and hunting estate
- Montes de Toledo, province of Ciudad Real, 160kms from Madrid.
- 540 hectares of holm oak, gall oak, rockrose and olive groves.
- Enclosed with hunting netting and no easements or enclaves
- Spectacular main house built in 2007 with 900m2 of surface area.
- Includes domestic service for the house and the care of the estate guard for the field and hunting.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROPERTY
-Location: 5 kilometres from Villarrubia de los Ojos, Ciudad Real, 160 kilometres from Madrid (1:40h) and 50 kilometres by AVE from Ciudad Real.
- Area: 540 hectares, 17 hectares of crops, 6 hectares of olive groves, 1 hectare of fruit trees and the rest of Mediterranean scrubland.
- Wildlife: deer, mouflon, wild boar, red-legged partridge, rabbit, hare, thrush, pigeon, turtle dove and fox.
- Domestic animals: horses, donkey, pony, chickens, ducks, geese, sheep, emus
- Accessibility and roads: 20 kilometres of private inland roads in good condition, with possibility to reach the main house by sports car.
- Buildings: main house (900m2), guest house (135m2), nursery house (120m2), shed (480m2), stables and riding arena (380m2)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MAIN HOUSE
- Surface area: 908m2 built area, 805m2 usable area
- 11 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms in main house (+2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in annexe guest house)
- Two lounges with high ceilings and large windows facing south with extraordinary views of the mountains and La Mancha.
- Equipment: billiards, table football, darts, movie projector, board games
- Excellent materials: terracotta floors, solid wood carpentry, Gunni kitchen, Miele appliances and limestone fireplaces with cassettes
- Zoned oil-fired boiler heating via underfloor heating and radiators
- 10x5m "infinity edge" swimming pool with views towards La Mancha and covered chill-out area with kitchen and barbecue.
- Large courtyard with 17 covered parking spaces and underground garage.