Get to know the details of the property
- Refurbished in 2018 and fully furnished and equipped for immediate entry
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms en suite
- 6th floor interior with lift
- Very bright, with 4 balconies and 3 large windows
- High ceilings
- Large storage space with numerous fitted wardrobes
- Very representative building with ITE passed until 2027
- Individual hot water and heating by gas
- Air conditioning by conduit
- Working fireplace with alcohol
- Concierge Monday to Friday morning and afternoon
- Communal roof terrace on the same floor
- Community fees: 144€/month
- Rented for 4.000€/month until 6 November 2021
This spectacular two-bedroom penthouse presents a modern architectural and interior design project and stands out above all for its incredible natural light.
The living room, the heart of the property, enjoys great character and uniqueness. The kitchen - totally independent - enjoys generous dimensions and is connected to the dining room through a large window.
One of the great attractions of this property is the communal roof terrace, located on the same floor and at the disposal of the neighbours, where you can enjoy a day in the sun, reading or chatting with friends.
The living room has two rooms beautifully lit by two lovely balconies. The living area enjoys a modern and cosy fireplace (which runs on alcohol) that will allow for delightful evenings in the cool winter evenings.
Next is the dining room, in the area closest to the kitchen, from which it is separated by a practical serving hatch.
The large window separating the dining room from the kitchen allows a good flow of natural light in both directions. The modern kitchen, in striking black and white, has been generously sized and equipped with large capacity furniture and large and small appliances (including dishwasher, clothes dryer and 'American' refrigerator, i.e. with a separate freezer compartment with ice dispenser). It also has two large windows, ideal for proper ventilation.
In the private area of the house are the two double bedrooms, both of which enjoy numerous large built-in wardrobes. The bedroom on the left has an en suite bathroom with a large shower and separate toilet and bidet cubicle. The second bathroom has a window and a generous shower.
The location of this property is absolutely privileged, as it is between the prestigious streets of Serrano and Velázquez in one direction, and between Juan Bravo and María de Molina in the other; which facilitates communication with the rest of the city, as it is located between some of the main roads of the capital.