Get to know the details of the property
- Exceptionally bright, with 7 balconies overlooking Columela and Claudio Coello streets
- 223 square metres built: 176 of housing (the cadastre erroneously marks 165), 8 meters of storage room and 39 meters of common areas
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 2 complete and a toilet
- Last floor, 4th exterior with lift
- Very quiet
- Windows in all rooms and bathrooms
- High ceilings of more than 3 meters
- Storage room of 8 square meters in attic of the upper floor
- Melis pine floors to restore
- Building of the year 1925 very representative with only 8 neighbours, two flats per floor
- Individual hot water by gas
- Caretaker from Monday to Saturday mornings and living in the building
- Possibility to buy or rent a parking space in the same block
- Community fees: 312€/month
- IBI: 1.650€/year
- Price not negotiable, please refrain from investors.
In Calle Columela, recognised as one of the best streets in the Salamanca neighbourhood due to its privileged location just a few metres from the Plaza de la Independencia and the Retiro Park, and flanked by the prestigious Calle Serrano and Calle Velázquez, we find this spectacular property for sale.
The flat is located on the fourth and last floor of a very representative building. It has only 2 flats per floor and 8 neighbours in total.
This is a real gem of a property that conserves the original materials of the estate, including the perfectly preserved hydraulic tiled floors in the kitchen, dressing room and bathrooms and double doors of noble carpentry as well as melis pine floors in the rest of the property. It is worth highlighting the spectacular light of the property thanks to its 7 balconies overlooking the street, located in the public areas (living room, dining room, sitting room) and in the master bedroom. The rest of the rooms also have natural light coming from several interior patios. Another privilege of this property is the silence that reigns both in the exterior and interior areas, due to the fact that Columela street has very little car traffic.
It retains the original layout, which after a refurbishment would allow to make the most of the great potential of the property.
The entrance hall gives access to the main living room which, in turn, is connected on one side with the dining room and on the other by a cosy sitting room with an original fireplace. Next, we find the master bedroom which has 3 balconies, one facing Columela street, another one facing Claudio Coello street and another one on the corner, giving the room a special charm thanks to the sinuous architecture that forms it. The bedroom has a spectacular en-suite dressing room with a black and white checkerboard floor, elegant and timeless.
Continuing along a corridor from the living room leads to one of the two secondary bedrooms and a spectacular bathroom of enormous dimensions and a guest toilet. Finally there is access to a kitchen, which needs to be renovated, although noble materials could be recovered, which are currently highly valued architecturally. It has a large window to an interior patio and is integrated with another bathroom and adjacent to a large pantry.
On the upper floor are the storage rooms, which give the flat additional peace and quiet.
A real privilege due to its location and light that also has the potential to enhance the nobility of its construction materials with a renovation and interior design project to the taste of the lucky new owner.