Get to know the details of the property
- Gated community with 24h security
- Plot of 2.500 m2
- South facing on main facade
- Size of housing 500 m2
- Garage of 60 m2
- 2 large garages with installation for electric car charging
- Main floor of 350 m2 with master bedroom allows living on one floor
- Upper floor of 150 m2
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 full bathrooms and 1 toilet
- Built in 1980 and completely refurbished in 2018
- Excellent materials: Oak wood flooring, solid wood carpentry, microcement bathrooms, steel and granite kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Large saltwater swimming pool, 12x5 m2, with custom-made canvas
- Wine cellar, gym, cinema projector, pond
- Varied vegetation: birch trees, cherry trees, strawberry trees, cypress trees, holly trees, etc.
- Spectacular automatic exterior lighting project
- Individual heating by gasoil, tanks installed in 2021
- Air conditioning in master bedroom, secondary bedroom, living room and guest flat. Pre-installation in the rest of the bedrooms
- Possibility of using well water from the urbanization for irrigation at a reduced price of 1,20€/m3 up to 357 m3/year
- Community fees: 232€/month
- IBI: 1.539€/year
In the prestigious urbanization Los Álamos de Bularas, in the heart of Pozuelo de Alarcón, we find this fantastic property recently completely refurbished and updated to enjoy the nature outside and the design and comfort inside.
The main house is built on two floors, but its distribution allows it to be enjoyed comfortably on a single floor.
On the main floor, the social area has a large living room divided into two rooms joined to a spacious dining room which in turn is adjacent to the kitchen of modern design and lacquered steel furniture, which can be closed or completely integrated thanks to a large sliding door. Through a hidden door from the entrance hall, for more privacy, one enters the master suite which has a large dressing room cleverly integrated into the hallway that leads to two complete and well ventilated bathrooms, connected by a spectacular double shower with designer iron and glass doors. From the master suite, through a quiet private courtyard, you enter the studio, with its industrial design and large windows overlooking the garden.
The first floor, which occupies approximately half the area of the lower floor, consists of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite. The bedrooms stand out for their spaciousness and the architectural diversity offered by the sinuousness of the ceilings which follow the shape of the gable roof. All of them have large windows that fill the spaces with natural light and plenty of storage space, thanks to their numerous built-in wardrobes from floor to ceiling.
Adjacent to the main house there is a guest loft flat with a fully equipped kitchen, living area and complete bathroom.
The exterior of the house is, if possible, as special as the interior. A magnificent garden on two levels that combines large lawns with enormous trees of various species gives way to a spectacular iron and wood porch that looks like the interior of a home due to the warmth of its spaces. It is also worth mentioning the enormous 12-metre saltwater swimming pool and a beautiful pond whose waterfall fills the garden with the relaxing sound of falling water.
In short, this is a jewel to be enjoyed by people looking for a cosy, rational and designer home project in one of the best areas of Madrid.